Enjoy our state of the art facility in Apple Valley, MN where you will discover a more comfortable lifestyle, relief from pain, and overall health and wellness. We will show you the natural way to better health and we are convinced that after one visit with Dr. Aaron Williams you will see why chiropractic is the safe and effective alternative.
We begin with a thorough examination and assess your areas of concern, as well as carefully consider your health history. In addition to general chiropractic care, we are trained in x-ray techniques and in order to make an accurate diagnosis, may take x-rays of your back and neck. Only after this initial examination will we offer a recommended course of treatment. Based on the analysis of your initial examination, your treatment could consist of chiropractic adjustments, rehabilitation therapies, massage therapy and nutritional counseling.
We are thrilled to offer many different aspects of chiropractic care. Please take a moment to browse our website and get to know our incredible team of health professionals. If you have any questions, Contact Us to reach one of our staff.
- Chiropractic is the #1 Choice in Alternative Healthcare.
- 85% of Americans will suffer incapacitating low back pain in their lifetime.
- 40% of Americans with back pain lasting more than two weeks will go to a chiropractor.
- 6.8% of the population suffers from back pain at any given time.
- Chiropractic is the second largest primary health care provider in the western world.
Web MD reported on a study of research data over a 4 year period taken from nearly two million patients – 700,000 patients were on a healthcare plan that included chiropractic care compared to ONE MILLION patients on a health care plan that did NOT include chiropractic care. After following 1.7 million patients for 4 years here are the results:
- Chiropractic cut the cost of treating back pain by 28% compared to those who did not have chiropractic care.• Back surgeries were reduced by 32% - that is 1 in every 3 people.
- One third fewer surgeries which reduced hospitalization by 41%.
- This study reported on Web MD found the satisfaction rate with chiropractic to be 95%!!!